Saturday, January 23, 2010

Find a new place to blog

Since blogbus.com has started to censor the content all over the site, I am moving out to blogger.com, which is still blocked in China.

I've been spending years blogging on blogbus, and it's a great service provider in China which I shall not hesitate to admit, but as Chinese government starts to take horrible grasp over the Internet freedom, many Chinese websites are forced to carry out strict self-censorship just for survival in the business , such as douban.com, blogbus.com.

For me, I was writing about Friendfeed, Twitter, the Internet innovation and the new media in Chinese on blogbus(Nothing but a tree) .I enjoyed a lot using those new tools, joining those great communities, and I shared my thoughts with online friends through blogging. 

Now the Internet innovation is dead in China, people are fighting first for the basic right: the freedom of speech and expression on the Internet,any writing without mentioning the censorship here is not a good blogging. I plan to keep writing about the Internet, the new media and the innovation that improves the effiency of the human society,promotes the value of freedom and fosters the change in China. For these contents, I have no confidence that blogbus.com will let them go freely, so I got to find a new place to blog, even though it may not be read by most of Chinese internet users. 

I shall value the freedom to blog, more than ever..


No comments:

Post a Comment